Thursday, March 26, 2009

Korea Tiger


Every country has important animals and many symbols. I will explain about important animal in Korea, which is Korea tiger. First of all, Korea tiger is my country symbol, so you can find a tiger symbol on Korea soccer team clothes at world cup season. Tiger means brave and strong, because long time ago, other country attacked to my country many times, so a tiger symbol has citizen hopes, which are more strong and brave. My country wants to protect other country attack. Second, tiger is imagining animal in Korea at now. Ancestor could see a tiger and sometimes hunted to tigers, but we can’t see South Korea tiger. That doesn’t live in Korea because Korea had environment pollutions, built building everywhere, and Cut Mountains during Korea economic develop. Finally, animalists are still finding Korea tiger, so we adopted Korea tiger form North Korea. Now, tigers live in public zoo. The animalist discovers for Korea tiger, so they take care tigers very hard. They want to tiger pregnant. I wish see of Korea symbol in nature.

1 comment:

nijicolours said...

Hi Yoon-ho.
I posted your picture in my blog.
and.. I gave a little lighting effect for that photo.
Anyway, I was born in the year of tiger! So I also think that the tiger is the most important Korean animal.
: )